Another picture that was taken. Forgive me for what might be considered poor photoshopping skills. It was daylight when this was taken, so I did some extensive tweaking to try and make it look like it was night time/close to. I don't claim to be a master photoshopper. ._.
Anywhoo, here you are. Ever since I conceived of this cosplay in my mind it's been slowly growing on me into a full blossoming love.
Again, props to my sister for taking the photo, and to my mother for allowing me to use her assisted living establishment for a more modernized and professional setting.
Hey, would you mind if I reposted your photo on my two closest friend's website, SuperheroSentinel.com? They're currently in the middle of a pictorial (Marvel and DC's SEXIEST Cosplay models) and I would love to send them your photo. If it's okay with you.
As long as you credit me and would be willing to link me to the place that you've placed them I certainly wouldn't mind you posting them there. [I'm very honored that you would consider me in the first place! ]
I actually did an overhaul on the catsuit in one of my later photos if you're interested.
A lot of the stuff I bought [The catsuit, the gloves, the bullwhip, the mask, the waist cincher] and then modified to my liking. For the catsuit I was afraid of actually damaging the integrity of the suit with real stitches, it's PVC so I wasn't too confident that the material would maintain it's shape if I did so. Instead I took a white fabric paint marker and painted the stitches onto the suit instead. [Fabric markers you can usually find at any crafts store.] I did the same to the waist cincher, using a reference off of the internet to go by. When the mask arrived in the mail I thought the stitches on it looked too faint so I went over those with the white marker as well.
The gloves were a complicated process. What little show and tell was done people had said that they punched holes right through the thimbles to put seam rippers in for the claws. I had problems with this for two reasons: Seam rippers are very sharp and expensive and I feared that I might do damage to the costume or someone else accidentally if I used them, and secondly new thimbles are made from very thick metal so that would out of the question. Instead I found screws instead and crazy glued the flat parts to the tops of the thimbles instead. After letting them dry I took wire, needles and scrap metal that was laying around in my craft bag and tied them to the screws with wire and superglued them for good measure to get the claw like look that you see now. All in all it's been a relatively non-complicated process. The thing is when buying an under bust corset and catsuit be honest about your sizes. A friend of mine complained that she got "gipped" and got the wrong size but that's because she still thinks she's a medium and won't listen to reason otherwise. I went for a size large and the suit fits like a glove. Sorry for the long post. <.<